By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Games ArdorGames Ardor
  • Gaming News
  • Roblox Codes
  • Save Game
  • Game List
Reading: Arthur Morgan Actor Comments on Red Dead Redemption 3
Font ResizerAa
Games ArdorGames Ardor
Font ResizerAa
Search
  • Gaming News
  • Roblox Codes
  • Save Game
  • Game List
Follow US
  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Use
© 2024 Games Ardor. All Rights Reserved.
Game News

Arthur Morgan Actor Comments on Red Dead Redemption 3

admin Published May 22, 2026
4 Min Read
SHARE
Highlights
  • Arthur Morgan’s actor says Rockstar would be “crazy” not to make Red Dead Redemption 3.
  • Roger Clark revealed he has no information about Red Dead Redemption 3 but would happily return if Rockstar called him.
  • Several Red Dead Redemption 2 actors have shown interest in returning for a future sequel.

Roger Clark, the actor behind the iconic Red Dead Redemption 2 character Arthur Morgan, has finally shared his official thoughts about Red Dead Redemption 3. Even though the game was released almost eight years ago, fans are still eagerly waiting for the next entry in the franchise.

Rockstar Games is currently heavily focused on Grand Theft Auto 6, which is still expected to launch later this year. Because of that, there has been no official announcement regarding Red Dead Redemption 3, but discussions around the sequel continue to grow within the gaming community.

What Did Roger Clark Say?

Roger Clark recently spoke with Fall Damage in an interview where he discussed the future of the Red Dead Redemption series. During the conversation, he was asked whether he knew anything about Red Dead Redemption 3.

Jokingly, Clark replied that the game would release “tomorrow after lunchtime.” However, he later became serious and admitted that he actually knows nothing about the future of the franchise. He also mentioned that even if Rockstar decides to make a sequel, it may still take a very long time.

Clark further explained that in his opinion, Rockstar Games would be “crazy” not to make Red Dead Redemption 3 because of how popular the series has become worldwide.

Could Arthur Morgan Return?

The biggest question among fans is whether Arthur Morgan could return if Red Dead Redemption 3 eventually happens. Roger Clark said he has absolutely no idea whether Rockstar plans to bring back old characters in a future game.

However, he made it clear that he would gladly return if Rockstar Games contacted him again. Clark stated that if the developer called him, he would definitely answer.

This statement has excited many fans, especially since Arthur Morgan is considered one of the greatest characters in gaming history.

Red Dead Redemption 2 Is Still a Massive Success

Red Dead Redemption 2 achieved incredible success after release and remains one of the gaming industry’s biggest titles. According to reports, the game has sold more than 85 million copies worldwide, which is considered a huge achievement for any developer.

For comparison, even successful RPG titles like Baldur’s Gate 3 have sold around 20 million copies so far. This clearly shows how massive the Red Dead Redemption franchise truly is.

Despite that, Rockstar and Take-Two remain heavily focused on the Grand Theft Auto franchise. GTA 5 has now sold over 225 million copies, while GTA Online continues to generate millions of dollars in revenue for the company every single day.

Arthur Morgan voice actor on Red Dead Redemption 3 pic.twitter.com/NAKC1ppgKX

— Dexerto (@Dexerto) May 21, 2026

Other Actors Also Want To Return

Roger Clark is not the only actor interested in returning for a future sequel.

Rob Wiethoff, who played John Marston, previously stated that he would return “in a second” if given the opportunity. Similarly, Alex McKenna, the actress behind Sadie Adler, has also expressed interest in returning. She even mentioned that she would love to see Sadie Adler become the main protagonist of Red Dead Redemption 3.

Now it remains to be seen what direction Rockstar Games and Take-Two decide to take with the franchise and whether returning characters will appear in the next installment or not.

You Might Also Like

Destiny 2 Final Update Officially Ends an Era

Infinity Ward Next Call of Duty Teased by Studio

LEGO Donkey Kong Sets Officially Teased by LEGO

GTA 6 Release Date Officially Confirmed Again

Kingdom Come Deliverance New Game Officially Revealed

What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Anime Vanguards Codes Anime Vanguards Codes (May 2026)
Next Article GTA 6 Release Date Officially Confirmed Again GTA 6 Release Date Officially Confirmed Again
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Terms of Use
  • Privacy Policy
© 2024 Games Ardor. All Rights Reserved.
adbanner
AdBlock Detected
Our site is an advertising supported site. Please whitelist to support our site.
Okay, I'll Whitelist
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?